Monday, July 28, 2014

Incoco's "Tribal Beats" Summer 2014 Nail Polish Appliqués

Product(s) in this post were provided for review. Read my disclosure policy here.

Just when I thought we'd seen the last of the new products for summer 2014, the new six piece Tribal Beats collection from Incoco landed in my mailbox! And what a perfect end of summer collection this is (not that I'm in any way implying that we are nearing the end of summer). With designs that remind me of summer camp and friendship bracelets, the Tribal Beats collection bring back memories of carefree summer days that would turn into carefree summer nights. Let's take a closer look!

Desert Sunset

Desert Jewel - reminds me of bed sheets you'd find at Urban Outfitters. This one has a pearly finish.

New Directions - also has a pearly finish

Bonfire Nights

Free Spirit - another one with a pearly finish

Tribal Beats - not an Easter egg. Has a pearly finish.

The Tribal Beats collection is one of my favorite Incoco collections yet. I adore the patterns and color palette. If you haven't tried Incoco Nail Polish Appliqués, I definitely recommend them. Read about my experience with application and wear time here.

Incoco products can be purchased online: http://www.incoco.com. The designs in the Tribal Beats collection retail for $8.99 each. For the latest, follow Incoco on Twitter and Facebook.

Product(s) in this post were provided for review. Read my disclosure policy here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh these look pretty! I really like New Directions :-)

    ReplyDelete