Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Cirque Colors: Holo Comparisons

Cirque Colors has been creating striking holos since day one with Fascination Street & Never Nude in the debut 2012 Dark Horse collection. The line up has grown significantly and there are now seventeen Cirque holographic polishes available. With so many to choose from, you may have been wondering how some compare. I've got three comparisons for you today: the pinks Powwow & Vesuvius, the peachy/corally/oranges Cypress & Luminous Owl, and the blues Bejeweled, Sky Woman, & Night Sky. The pictures speak for themselves so my comments are brief :)

With the exception of Night Sky, the products in this post were provided for review. Read my full disclosure policy here.


Vesuvius vs. Powwow


Powwow is more pink and has blue shimmer. Vesuvius has a stronger linear holo.




Cypress vs. Luminous Owl


Luminous Owl is more coral/orange (I think it looks like the color of clay!). Cypress has a stronger linear holo and a metallic appearance. The formula of Cypress is much thinner, whereas Luminous Owl applies almost like a cream.




Bejeweled vs. Sky Woman vs. Night Sky


Night Sky is not one of the seventeen available holos (read more about Night Sky here), but I wanted to include it for reference in case anyone was interested. Sky Woman is less saturated. Bejeweled has a stronger linear holo. Night Sky has a hint of green and is much darker than Bejeweled than it appears here.



I hope this is helpful :) Don't forget to enter Cirque's giveaway here for your chance to win all seventeen holos!

Cirque Colors holographic polishes retail for $13 and are available at CirqueColors.com and these participating retailers.

PS - You know what I would love to see Annie create next? Pastel holos!!!

With the exception of Night Sky, the products in this post were provided for review. Read my full disclosure policy here.

4 comments:

  1. Nice comparisons! These all look lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe they really are all amazing - I wouldn't even know where to begin to start picking my favorite Cirque holos :)

      Delete
  2. Very good comparisons, I love dupe posts!! New follower here as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *waves hi* Thanks for stopping by! It's nice to hear from you! I hope your week is going well so far :)

      Delete