Friday, July 4, 2014

4th of July Nails & Weekend Shopping

Happy 4th of July, my fellow Americans! Are you doing anything fun to celebrate? I can't wait to see the fireworks this year. For the last five summers, they have been over the Hudson but this year they're back on the East River. It will be great to see them above the bridges again!

I've been thinking about my 4th of July mani from the moment I laid eyes on Incoco's patriotic Independence Day collection (which I received for review - read my disclosure policy here). Any of the three designs would have been perfect and I chose this glittery stars & stripes one. The design is actually called Independence Day :) I'm totally crazy about it! 'MERICA!



Just for fun, here's a look back at my last few 4th of July manis: 2013 | 2012 | 2011 - includes pics inside the Statue of Liberty!

And here's a little weekend shopping for the long weekend:

Enter Cirque's Ultimate Summer Giveaway for your chance to will all 17 holographic polishes! Details here.

Coming soon: Birchbox's first store!

Zoya is offering 3 polishes for free with $12 shipping (or, 3 polishes for $12 with free shipping). Code: THREEDOM. Need help deciding? Check out my Zoya swatches here!

New from butter LONDON: the Brick Lane collection.

Frazzle and Aniploish gave us a first look at The Giver collection from China Glaze: - aka a nail polish collection based on a movie based on a book. Check out the 5th photo from the top.

NARS is the latest brand to upgrade their nail polish formula.

Nouveau Cheap shared beauty clearance deals from Macy's.

Argh the $6 arrow ring from Nordstrom is sold out so now I have my eye on this one.

Bonus: check out these amazing pictures of Wednesday night's wild thunderstorm!

Have a great weekend :)

Products in this post were provided for review. Read my full disclosure policy here.

6 comments:

  1. Love how blingy this mani is! Just like fireworks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's so great that the glitter is just about opaque - this would have been really trick to recreate using glitter polish lol

      Delete
  3. This is gorgeous, I love it!

    ReplyDelete