Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Incoco Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! What are you wearing on your nails? I'm wearing one of Incoco's designs from the Sweet Surprise collection - this one's called Love Spell (received for review).

Valentine's Day mani

Depending on how much of a perfectionist you are, application can take a little time or a lot of time but overall it's quite easy. My tips got a little wrinkled, but I'm impressed with how shiny the final result is! Read all about my experience with application and wear time here.

Valentine's Day mani

Do you have any Valentine's Day or anti-Valentine's Day traditions?

Product(s) in this post were provided for review. Read my disclosure policy here.

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I'm watching the 2009 remake of My Bloody Valentine with my sister tonight :)

    ReplyDelete