Sunday, June 23, 2013

A "Minnie" Glitter Gradient

Product(s) in this post were provided for review. Read my disclosure policy here.

While just about fool-proof, the glitter gradient effect continues to be my go-to nail art technique. Using the pink cream Chic From Ears to Tail and glitter Minnie Style from OPI's Couture de Minnie collection (reviewed here), I created this manicure that hopefully a fashion-forward Minnie would approve of! My glitter gradient instructions can be found here :)

The limited edition Couture de Minnie polishes retail for $9.00. In New York City, OPI can be easily found at many stores including Ricky's (various locations), Gideon's Drugs (1385 Broadway, corner of 38th St), Beauty 35 (505 8th Ave corner of 35th St and 8th Ave), and Duane Reade (various locations).

PS - this is a scheduled post. I'm off on an adventure and will reply to your comments when I return :)

Product(s) in this post were provided for review. Read my disclosure policy here.

10 comments:

  1. I'm loving this mani! It's so cute! I need to pick up that glitter polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed, very cute! The best way to wear that minnie glitter, if you ask me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it's not as hard to remove this way, because it's not all over the nail ;)

      Delete
  3. I wasn't really big on that Minnie glitter polish, but this is awesome!:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindsey! Glad I was able to show you it in a different way :)

      Delete
  4. This is so cute! Great job!

    ReplyDelete