Sunday, March 24, 2013

Super Sneak Peek of Zoya's Summer "Stunning" and "Irresistible" Collections

Gotham Polish readers do I have a special treat for you today! In addition to previewing the Summer Pixiedust polishes during NYFW, I was also fortunate to see Zoya's new summer Stunning and Irresistible collections! I've been patiently waiting to show them to you :)

Zoya Summer 2013: Irresistible Collection



Kerry - Yellow Gold Foil Metallic
Amy - Red Orange Foil Metallic
Tinsley - Rose Gold Foil Metallic
Bobbi - Hot Magenta Pink Foil Metallic
Hazel - Blue Green Foil Metallic
Rikki - Fern Green Foil Metallic

When I saw these previews, the polishes didn't have names yet so I didn't know that the orange foil would be named AMY! I'm so excited there is a Zoya polish at last with my name on it :)


Zoya Summer 2013: Stunning Collection



Darcy - Sunny Yellow Cream
Thandie - Citrus Orange Cream
Micky - Amazing Coral Cream
Yana - Rubine Red Cream
Josie - Grassy Green Cream
Rocky - Serene Blue Cream

I toned the saturation down slightly to try to show you that Thandie, Micky, and Yana aren't the same... depending on your screen I may or may not have been successful :)

The Stunning and Irresistible polishes retail for $8 and will be shipping on April 15th from Zoya.com.

Who else can share in my excitement of finally having a Zoya polishes with their name in either of these collections? Are any of these colors going on your wish list?

30 comments:

  1. nice colors! can't wait to see your real swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Bobbi may go on my wish list. She's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'll be interested in seeing how Hazel compares to Crystal

      Delete
  4. I really like the Irresistible colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree! I have a feeling once I try the Stunning creams, those will win me over too :)

      Delete
  5. Ah.. amo esmaltes zoya, são meus preferidos!
    Lindos, lindos, lindos!!!

    Beijooo
    www.unhasemdestaque.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think.. I think I want them all! *swoons*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be set for many summers to come :)

      Delete
  7. The Irresistible Collection looks amazing! Can't wait til we start seeing swatches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes same! Love when all the swatches start popping up!

      Delete
  8. Darcy is catching my eye... although, sadly, they haven't named a polish after me yet! I keep waiting, with heart in throat, every time I see a post announcing a new Zoya collection. No such luck today! Thanks for bringing us the scoop. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I so know that feeling :) Hopefully soon there will be one for you!

      Delete
    2. Same here, I keep waiting for a Pam/Pamela!

      Delete
    3. Oh there's no Pam? There totally should be!

      Delete
  9. Oooh, those foil metallics just got me super excited for summer for the first time in YEARS! But, mostly because they reminded me of Zoya colors I already have that I can't wait to wear again. I feel like I might already have Zoyas similar to Amy (Myrta), Hazel (Noel) and Rikki (Ivanka? Logan? Suvi?...maybe not; maybe I'll get Rikki, too:)). The only one I think I might need is Tinsley. And of the creams, I'm excited about Micky! I don't own any corals and that one looks delicious! I also feel like I own colors already similar to Josie, Rocky and Darcy. I like how they have basically made cream and foil versions of the same color families.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Zoya does foils so well! What about Hazel - Crystal? Rikki looks closer to Apple too... can't wait to see them IRL!

      Delete
  10. Thank goodness! I was just about to reach my critical mass with all the pastels that are being brought out for spring. Zoya, I love you for all this gorgeous, gorgeous color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha pastel critical mass! I love it!

      Delete
  11. thandie and mickey look like dupes to me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look close in this pic! Will need to see try them out to do a proper comparison :)

      Delete
  12. The color spoons look like chocolate eggs wrapped in foil lol. Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOoo I love that :) Zoya does foils so well!

      Delete
  13. I need Tinsley and Thandie right now! So perfect for the dress I am earing this weekend!
    Hello Gorgeous and Happy Passover
    Oy, we just got off spring break and now we have another holiday break! Hope this finds you and your loved ones doing awesome! If you are looking for a DiY book to swap, check out this one!
    Free Kindle trade : save money on your bridal beauty now
    http://tiny.cc/9z7iuw RT when you swap!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great collection! I'm really loving corals & rose gold right now. To judge from that color spoon, Tinsley looks like Wet n Wild megalast in "Lava Brew"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo good eye! I just looked it up, they are totally in the same vein! Lava Brew is such an excellent name :)

      Delete