Friday, February 8, 2013

Zoya at NYFW: Backstage at Timo Weiland Fall/Winter 2013


The design duo of Timo Weiland and Alan Eckstein expertly combines European flair with American attitude and ease in urban cottons, knits, furs, and leathers. This season the fashion minds at Timo Weiland have joined forces with Zoya Nail Polish and Treatments to create the same fashion artful aesthetic they have for dressing to fingersnails.

The ever-innovative minds at Zoya created a custom blend of their new textured PixieDust polishes - yes, they can be blended! - for Timo Weiland's Fall/Winter 2013 New York Fashion Week presentation this past Thursday. The sandy nude Godiva, cool blue Nyx, and glistening charcoal Dahlia were blended to create a deep blue. Everyone backstage adored the textured finish on the models' nails. It was my first time seeing the PixieDust polishes live and I must say they are so amazing!

 



Multi-tasking :)

Keep up with me during NYFW on Twitter and Facebook :)
 

 

 


I wore Zoya Ziv on my tips over étoile Reservoir

4 comments:

  1. Hi dee ho Gorgeous!Ok, you win-that polish is amazing and the manicure is awesome too. I love that side swept braid bun too!
    TGIF! Thank God it’s Friday! Do you remember that movie? I do. I just dated myself.
    TEEN WEEK was a wonderful success-if you came by the blog, and had a looksie, thanks for helping out.
    In the meantime, enjoy your Shabbat this evening and see you around the Grammy awards posts!
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    Makeup University

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The braid bun was actually just a step in the final look! It looks great just like that though, doesn't it!

      Delete
  2. love your manicure, so funny, i just did something very similar! great FW photos, look at all those yummy zoya colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So cool! The wide French tip is actually not too bad to free hand :) I still need some practice...

      Delete