Thursday, February 7, 2013

Celebrate GlitterDaze's First Birthday with a New LE Nail Polish: "Birthday Cupcake"!


The independent hand-blended nail polish line GlitterDaze is turning one! What better occasion to create a super sweet limited edition confetti polish than for a birthday :)

Birthday Cupcake


Birthday Cupcake is a lovely mix of lavender confetti shards, light pink hexagonal glitter (small and large), silvery-white holo stars, and iridescent glitter throughout a milky white base. This sugary sweet concoction reminds me of birthday cake icing and girly sprinkles! I patiently applied four layers below and added one coat of Gelous on top for shine. Aside from the stars, I didn't have trouble pulling out the other bits & pieces. I did manage to grab a star on my ring finger :) The base is thick and almost tacky so next time I would try layering Birthday Cupcake over a soft white polish.

 

 

Congrats to GlitterDaze on the brand's first year! I'm looking forward to seeing what's next for GlitterDaze :)

GlitterDaze polishes are 5-free (no toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP),formaldehyde resin OR animal testing) and can be purchase online at http://www.glitterdazenp.com/ and from Mei Mei's SignaturesBirthday Cupcake retails for $11/14 mL and $6/7 mL, is limited edition, and is available today through March 7th. Keep up with the latest from GlitterDaze on Facebook.

Product(s) in this post were provided for review. Read my disclosure policy here.

4 comments: