Sunday, January 13, 2013

Nail Polish, Braids, and Jewelry at the Arrojo Holiday Pop-Up


Back before the holidays, I stopped by the Arrojo Holiday Pop-Up (as in Nick Arrojo of What Not To Wear fame!) There were local jewelry designers, a braid bar, and a DIY nail bar by Cirque. I took lots of pictures for you :)

manicures at the nail bar

this gal chose Cirque Epoch for her mani

Annie (creator of Cirque) rocked Trousseau with a beaded accent nail

Christina from Arms & Armory wore a steely gradient that matched her rings

One of the ladies modeled her mani (XX over Cape Liz) with one of my cards! Sweet!


Keep reading for jewelry and braids...

Jewelry by Arms & Armory (http://armsandarmoryjewelry.com/)

 

 

Jewelry by Chrishabana (http://www.chrishabana.com/)

 

Jewelry by Elizabeth Knight (http://www.elizabethknightjewelry.com/)

 

Braids!

 

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful Hairstyles (cant wait to have long hair again) Lovely manicures and gorgeous Jewelry:)

    Sara x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were doing braids on shorter hair too - so talented!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It was a lovely way to ease into the holidays :)

      Delete
  3. How cool, I would never say no to a lesson on braiding hair :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These ladies were SO talented! It was mesmerizing to watch them work their magic!

      Delete
  4. Wow!! Looks like an awesome event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun to see which polishes gals were picking out - they were creating some really neat looks combining the colors!

      Delete
  5. Happy Monday and middle of January to you! The photos are oh so gorgeous and you have definitely found a fun and funky place to shop for unique style . I especially love the photo of the fish tailing braids. I wish I could braid my own hair like that!
    Absolutely inspiring! Keep up the great blogging and hope you have an awesome rest of the week!
    Ciao ciao for now!
    Cherelynn
    http://makeupuniversity.blogspot.com
    @Cherelynn on Twitter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cherelynn, I agree - these ladies were so talented at braiding, I wish I could even do a simple braid lol! I can paint my nails but that's only because I can see them. Once you start braiding in the back and going by feel and you can't really see what you're doing - forget it ;)

      Delete
  6. totally jealous. this seems like such a fun event. thanks for taking pics and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome post! sorry i missed this one. great photos too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! Thanks for taking us along on your outing by posting this.

    ReplyDelete