Thursday, November 8, 2012

Two Birds Polish: Vel-Awesome-Raptor


I have another awesome Two Birds polish to share with you! Vel-Awesome-Raptor is not only a fantastic name, but a fantastic "matte glitter" (glitter that is not shiny) made up of teeny tiny neon green and black specks. Vel-Awesome-Raptor isn't a dense one-coat glitter, but it also isn't a runny mess - it covers well and evenly. I love this speckled and gritty look! This is the kind of manicure that will have you staring at your nails in wonder.

Three coats of Vel-Awesome-Raptor over Mattese Elite Playa de Chrome

Here is one coat of Vel-Awesome-Raptor over the stone-washed cream polish Playa de Chrome by Mattese Elite, Ricky's discontinued house brand (Essie Playa del Platinum is very similar). You can see how well Vel-Awesome-Raptor covers. It's a great layering polish, isn't it? I'd like to try it over a blue or purple sometime.



I'm totally loving Vel-Awesome-Raptor. It creates such a fun look, applied easily, and I don't have anything else like it.

Two Birds polishes are $8.00, are 3 Free, and can be purchased on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/twobirdsonestore. As of today, Vel-Awesome-Raptor is in stock :) Head over to the Two Birds Facebook page for all the latest updates.

Product(s) in this post were provided for review. Read my disclosure policy here.

12 comments:

  1. This is great and the name is one of the best I've seen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome polish. The color and name are fabulous:)
    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm totally digging the matte glitter look!

      Delete
  4. wow, this is such an awesome polish! i also think it would go great with purple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I NEED THIS. For science. And for the name. I'm already planning what will be on my nails for the Jurassic Park re-release in April! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, in the name of science!!! Wait... Jurassic Park re-release??!! AWESOME!

      Delete