Friday, October 5, 2012

Weekend Shopping: New Joe Fresh polishes, Color Club holos, and More!


Happy weekend! Can you believe it's already October? It seems that it was just 80 degrees and we were wearing shorts. Oh wait, that really was today. Our big weekend plans include watching Hunger Games on DVD - we've had it on reserve at the NY Public Library since it was released in August and it finally came in ;)

This week in nail polish shopping, there are some new polishes available and sales to be found:

A new crate of Essie has landed at TJ Maxx under the Queensboro Bridge in Manhattan. Polishes are $3.99 and include Da Bush, Lion Around, and Case Study. There were also OPI and NOPI duos for $7.99. All OPI sets included Black Shatter and another polish.

The long awaited Color Club holo collection Halo Hues polishes are available online now: https://www.shopcolorclub.com/Color-Club-Polish/halo-hues

You can still enter to win the CIRQUE All Hallow's Eve collection - enter here through Sunday.

Have you pre-ordered the Zoya Ornate Holiday Collection yet? Do it here.

I spotted these new polishes for fall at Joe Fresh on 16th St and 5th Ave:

Mulberry (bottom) and Evergreen (top)

Mulberry (bottom) and Evergreen (top)

Ruby (bottom) and Cinnamon (top)

Ruby (bottom) and Cinnamon (top)

In other news, the Essentials located at 123 5th Ave (between 19th and 20th St) has closed. The uptown location (called Essentials Plus) at 2259 Broadway (between 80 and 81st St) remains open.

What's on your weekend shopping list?

14 comments:

  1. Ooh that top Joe Fresh polish looks interesting, Evergreen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Most of their line are cream shades, so I was pleased to see some lovely shimmers!

      Delete
  2. Great finds!! *running to TJ Maxx* lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha that place is sooo dangerous!!! LOVE that one in particular :)

      Delete
  3. I would love to try out Joe Fresh polishes. But we don't have them.
    And because I love your blog and your photos I added you to my blogroll! Wanna take a look? :) http://polishchest.blogspot.de/p/link-love.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Danny! I am flattered that I am on your blogroll. I have actually been reading your blog for some time now :)

      Delete
  4. I like the polish you have on your thumb right now :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny enough, I don't think I saw Mulberry and Evergreen in Canada just yet. Hmm... might have to go hunt for them now. It's exciting that Joe Fresh head to the shimmer/ glitter direction :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Their core line is great, but think they could totally explore the glittery category more.

      Delete
  6. I think you have a better selection of Joe Fresh polishes in NYC than we do here in Canada ;)

    I too am also excited to see that they have some shimmers coming out and not just the typical cremes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I definitely have to look for those Joe fresh polishes at the grocery store. How much are they in NYC? they are usually 3 for $10 in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are 3/$10 here too! Such a great deal :)

      Delete