Monday, October 22, 2012

Happy Cultoberfest! Cult Nails Annalicious

 

I read on Maria's blog that October is Cultoberfest so what better time to share a Cult Nails polish!

Annalicious was one of the polishes in my gift bag from Cult Nails bowling. I had read rave reviews online of Annalicious and after trying it can say the glowing reviews are well deserved. This shade of red is unreal and yes, you really do need to see it to believe it.


Annalicious is a bright firey red with glowing gold shimmer. The formula is perfection and has a touch of 'jelly' in it so that the gold shimmer shows through. While (1) coat of Annalicious is impressively pigmented, I used (2) because I saw a faint nail line showing through at the tips. If you've been reading Gotham Polish for a while you may have caught on that I am quite picky about labeling a polish a (1) coater :)

The gold shimmer was tricky to capture in a photo of my nails, but below you can see it clinging to the side of the bottle. The gold shimmer is more pronounced in the bottle than on the nail, but it certainly adds a special touch to this polish.

 

Annalicious taken with flash - look how it glows!

Cult Nails polishes retail for $10 and can be purchased online: http://www.cultnails.com/ Check out Maria's blog for the latest and greatest from Cult Nails!

Here are some more pictures of Annalicious on the street.

Product(s) in this post were provided for review. Read my disclosure policy here.

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'm not usually a red person, but this is a red I would call a must have!

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty!! And I'm in love with the new banner btw :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Elsa! It's decorated for Halloween!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I tried my best to capture it with the camera - it's super amazing in person :)

      Delete
  4. This is just stunning - I need to see if this is still available for purchase - I missed the discount offered last week and I need to order the fab new topper (effects) polishes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just checked - it's still available!

      Delete