Saturday, June 23, 2012

Street Fair Cosmetics Summer 2012 Schedule


Last summer, I randomly stumbled on a discount nail polish/miscellaneous beauty product vendor at a street fair in Manhattan. Many polishes are $1 (Maybelline, Milani, Jordana) and Essie polishes are $3.99 or 3/$10. Sweet!

Here is Street Fair Cosmetics schedule as posted on their Facebook page:

  • Saturday, June 30th
    • 6th Ave between 42nd and 57th St
    • 6th Ave between Waverly and Houston
  • Sunday, July 1st
    • Lexington Ave between 42nd and 57th St
  • Saturday, July 7th
    • Broadway between Houston and Grand
    • 6th Ave between 14th and 23rd St
  • Sunday, July 8th
    • Madison Ave between 42nd and 57th St
  • Saturday, July 14th
    • Broadway between 47th and 57th St
    • 4th Ave between 9th and 14th St
  • Sunday, July 15th
    • Lexington Ave between 23rd and 34th St
  • Saturday, July 21st
    • Broadway between 35th and 39th St
    • Broadway between 47th and 57th St
  • Sunday, July 22nd
    • 8th Ave between 14th and 23rd St
  • Saturday, July 28th
    • 6th Ave between 42nd and 57th St
    • Greenwich Ave between 6th and 7th Ave
  • Sunday, July 29th
    • Madison Ave between 42nd and 57th St
  • Sunday, August 5th
    • Lexington Ave between 42nd and 57th St

Be sure to check their Facebook page for updates and more specific locations!

27 comments:

  1. Why can't there be something like this where I live?! That looks like nail polish heaven.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely something quite unique!

      Delete
  2. I am so jealous! Of course, while you save money buying polishes from there, you could easily go overboard and spend too much. <-Even as I try to talk myself out of being jealous, it isn't working!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You said it girl :) Even though something is a deal doesn't mean you won't walk away spending less lol!

      Delete
  3. Omg...this is definitely nail polish heaven. Totally going!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks like heaven, lol. Too bad I can't go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a unique kind of thing!

      Delete
  5. I've stumbled across this when I wasn't into polish and now that I am...I'm going to have to hunt this place down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish we had this in HawaIi!
    I'm j
    Hee hee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha but I'll take your beaches any day ;)

      Delete
  7. Oh my Lord! I wish I was closer. I am drooling just at the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something about bins of discount nail polish will always make my heart skip a beat :)

      Delete
  8. I could spend a lot of time (and money!) there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah, there are lots of bins to dig through :)

      Delete
  9. OMG! Why do I have to live in Ohio :( Those deals are unbelievable! My aunt lives in NJ maybe I can get her to go and pick some up for me *fingers crossed* lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be very nice of your aunt!

      Delete
  10. Thanks for the schedule!... I enjoyed buying my beauties there!...=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What beauties did you buy! Do share :)

      Delete
    2. Sure!...A bunch of Nail Savvy, Maybelline, Milani, Rush & Bath & Body Works =)

      I went yrstdy 7/21 to Both fairs, but was Very Diappointed..I was hoping to find the same great deals but all scattered polishes...They had essie & a few Color Clubs =/

      Any idea when the same vendors as 6/30th will be @ the fair again?

      Thanks!

      Delete
    3. Hi Sara! Check out their Facebook page for dates and locations: https://www.facebook.com/StreetFairCosmetics

      Delete
    4. Thanks! I'm gonna try my Luck again this wknd... I know they have 3 fairs going on! =)
      I'll keep ypu posted,lol

      Delete
  11. OMG I'm gonna have to jump on the train and get there...Ahhhhhhhhhh. I need to go NOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha have fun and let us all know what you pick up!

      Delete