Friday, June 8, 2012

Introducing CIRQUE Nail Polish - Made in NYC!


I'm so thrilled to share with you a new nail polish line called Cirque! Not only are the colors stunning, unique, and big 3 free, these polishes are designed and created in New York City :) With two holos, a duochrome, and glitters great for layering, Cirque's debut collection Dark Horse truly has something for everyone.
Cirque is an artisanal line of hand-blended nail polish made in New York.  The name Cirque, meaning ring or circle, represents the color wheel and the endless color possibilities in the continuum.  Creator, Annie Pham, sought to develop colors that transcend those of conventional brands by experimenting with unique pigments and raw materials.  The debut collection, Dark Horse, is a 12-color arrangement that is diverse in its hues and finishes -- similar to the creative energy that abounds New York.
 


Cirque polishes can be purchased online: http://www.cirquecolors.com/.

Additionally, Annie has a booth at the Hester Street Fair (Hester and Essex) - how awesome is that! I'm going to go visit and hope you get a chance to stop by too!

Here are the upcoming dates you can check out Cirque polishes in person at the Hester Street Fair:
  • June 23, 30
  • July 7, 21
  • August 4, 18
  • September 8
  • October 13, 27

Check out Cirque on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cirquecolors

I received several polishes to review and can't wait to share them with you! What colors catch your eye?

33 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Agree! You can really tell a lot of thought went into creating these shades!

      Delete
  2. Epoch and Fascination Street... *drools* holy moly, I need those!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay can't wait to swatch them for you! The duochrome Epoch has is stunning!

      Delete
  3. I'm looking to see french roast up close....

    ReplyDelete
  4. French Roast, Never Nude, and Ophelia are my favorites. This line looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ophelia is going to be so much fun to layer with - I'm picturing some awesome glitter gradients!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Wait until you see the swatches, these colors are both really complex!

      Delete
  6. Periwinkle Glitter?????

    OMG!!!! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me of frozen snowflakes :)

      Delete
  7. Very cool colors but I think French Roast is the one I'd try first. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. French Roast is SO interesting and complex :)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It's great to see a collection where every color is so intriguing :)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. I can't wait to share the swatch pictures, I think you'll like them :)

      Delete
  10. Oh wow, they're really pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? Annie created a really winning collection!

      Delete
  11. "Fascination Street", "Epoch" and "Tibetan Nights", how beautiful!
    Pity I can't get them :^/...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are intriguing colors! I checked the website, it is possible to ship internationally :)

      Delete
  12. Epoch, Fascination Street and the last black glitter....I'm guessing no international shipping:( Sniff.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I was wrong! International shiping yah!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are lovely! I wish you can do a post sharing pictures of the Street Fair for all us that are not NY residents

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie! Yes I'm totally going to visit the Street Fair this summer and post about it :)

      Delete
  15. The international shipping is fast too! Thanks Amy for bringing these into my happy little hands. Potosi, Never Nude and Fascination St arrived today and I couldn't wait to get my manicure off to try them! I loved them so much I just emailed Annie and told her, I also mentioned how I would never have seen them but for your great blog. I love how the city and the environs are like the guest star. Thanks once again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison, I'm so glad to hear you are pleased with international shipping! What great polishes you picked :) Annie is so lovely, I'm sure she appreciated your feedback. You totally made my day!!!

      Delete