Wednesday, June 20, 2012

CIRQUE Nail Polish at Artists and Fleas


Last weekend I took a trip to Williamsburg, Brooklyn to visit CIRQUE's nail polish booth at Artists and Fleas


It was great to meet creator Annie and talk about nail polish and city life. She's so lovely and from speaking with her, I could really tell how much heart she put into designing her nail polish line.

 
CIRQUE nail polishes on display and creator Annie

 
Annie layered Trousseau over black thanks to Rie's suggestion!

 

 

The 'bonus' colors - not available online! Lots of great top coats!

I picked up two polishes... any guesses which ones?

If you didn't get a chance to visit CIRQUE at Artists and Fleas, Annie also has a booth at the Hester Street Fair (Hester and Essex). Here are the upcoming dates you can check out CIRQUE polishes in person at the Hester Street Fair:
  • June 23, 30
  • July 7, 21
  • August 4, 18
  • September 8
  • October 13, 27

CIRQUE polishes are 'big 3 free' and can be purchased online: http://www.cirquecolors.com/. Yes, they can be shipped internationally!

Check out CIRQUE on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/cirquecolors

9 comments:

  1. beautiful! and the display looks awesome too!
    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great set up :) Random note, isn't the brick wall great too?

      Delete
  2. OMG... Trousseau over black is AMAZING!! I'm so happy Annie tried it out! ^_^

    And dang am I jealous of all those local pretties in that basket! I hope you picked out a few of those because I wanna see them! ;p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe good guess, but those weren't the two I picked ;)

      Delete
  3. I loved Artists& Fleas at the Chelsea Market. I bought I gorgeous ring there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have I seen a picture yet on your blog? *goes to look*

      Delete
  4. How wonderful to live in a city where this happens. While I love Texas, I'd also love to live where stuff like this goes on. I have a friend from Australia in that part of Brooklyn as well...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Williamsburg is a really interesting part of Brooklyn for sure! I have a few more pictures to share sometime :)

      Delete
  5. PARABENS PELO BLOG! ADOREI SUAS NAIL ART! JÁ ESTOU TE SEGUINDO... SE PUDER RETRIBUIR, IREI FICAR MUITO GRATA!

    www.lupapodemulher.com.br
    www.lupapodeblog.com.br

    ReplyDelete