Saturday, June 30, 2012

Butter LONDON Launches at Henri Bendel on July 2nd


Starting Monday, July 2nd, Henri Bendel will carry Butter LONDON polishes! Please enjoy this announcement from http://www.henribendel.com:
By transforming catwalk trends to custom nail colour palettes, Butter London has developed a passionate following and become the cult phenomenon of the nail industry. They are fast becoming famous for high fashion, non-toxic nail lacquers and revolutionary waterless nail services. Formulated without the use of harmful ingredients like Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP or Parabens. Find them starting Monday, July 2 at our Fifth Avenue store.

712 Fifth Avenue at 56th Street.
Call 212.904.7961 for details.
Butter LONDON swatches!
Where to Find Butter London Nail Polish in New York City

PS - can you name these six Butter polishes?
PPS - I spent waaay to much time creating this image but I'm really happy with it!!!

16 comments:

  1. I love the BL x Bendel image! Great job! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Annie :) I don't know where the time goes when I'm playing with Photoshop lol!

      Delete
  2. You did a great job with the image! :)

    Taking a stab at the polishes in said image ... hmm. Yummy Mummy, Knackered, The Black Knight, Bluey, Chimney Sweep and Wallis?? How'd I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rach! WOW you really know your Butter polishes! You got all but the first one ;) It's tricky because it's sideways, and Yummy Mummy is a great guess. Really impressed you got Chimney Sweep!

      Delete
    2. Niiiiiiiiiiice! Haha. I own Chimney Sweep, so I guess I am a bit familiar with it. :) I own all the ones in the picture except for Knackered -- that is if, the mystery polish is Bumster? No, I have no idea. You'll have to reveal what it is later after other people guess!

      Delete
  3. Awesome job with the image!
    Beautiful *_* Too bad, I can't buy them in my country :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mitsukki! Hopefully you will be able to get Butter in the future, if they are expanding to Bendel maybe they have plans to sell more places! Fingers crossed, they are a great brand!

      Delete
  4. Cool image! I love Butter London polishes, even if my wallet does not. ;) My guesses are: ??, Knackered, The Black Knight, Bluey, ??, Wallis. I have no idea what the first and fifth ones are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great guesses! The first is All Hail the Queen and the fifth is Chimney Sweep :)

      Delete
  5. All Hail The Queen/McQueen, Knackered, The Black Knight, Bluey, not sure, and Wallis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! The fifth one is Chimney Sweep :) That one is tricky!

      Delete
  6. I thought this was a six-piece set exclusive to Bendel - great job on the graphic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks, that's a huge compliment! But I would hate to be the one blamed of spreading rumors lol!!!

      Delete
  7. Great to know that these are being sold at Bendels now! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just one more product making Bendel a very dangerous place to shop lol!!!

      Delete