Monday, April 9, 2012

New Joe Fresh Flagship has Nail Polish, including 'Twilight!'


There's a new Joe Fresh in town - and it's a flagship! Not only is the store massive and beautiful (the windows are spectacularly huge), they have a fully stocked beauty section.

The most exciting part - they had the fan favorite black flaky polish Twilight in stock! While you're there, check out the new spring colors like Starry - a lovely scattered holo.

Visit the new Joe Fresh Flagship at 510 5th Ave (corner of 43rd Street).

8 comments:

  1. Cool! I guess when you live in Canada (which I do) you take stores like Joe for granted. I go there every week because its attached to the Real Canadian Superstore where I do my groceries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That must be so fabulous - to go grocery shopping and clothes shopping together! I guess you could do that at Walmart here? But I can't see Walmart opening a store on 5th Ave ;)

      Delete
  2. Yaaaaaaaay! You always have the scoop on here, I was hoping they would release Twilight in NY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was totally not expecting to see it, but simply *had* to share!

      Delete
  3. Of course now that my office is no longer in midtown they open one! Guess I need to take a trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah you do :) The store is quite impressive! Worth the trip!

      Delete
  4. Nice!!! I have to check it out the next time I'm in the area. Hopefully, those polishes will still be in stock :-/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully Twilight at least will be part of the perm. collection?

      Delete