Friday, March 30, 2012

Field Trip: Sephora + Pantone Universe Pop-Up Color Shop

The Sephora + Pantone Universe Pop-Up Color Shop is now closed

In case you haven't heard, Tangerine Tango is Pantone's pick for color of the year. In a brilliant collaboration, Sephora and Pantone Universe created a collection of products in the Tangerine Tango hue including lip gloss, nail polish, cosmetic bags, and even an eyelash curler. Last week, a pop-up shop complete with larger-than-life paint swatches gave Chelsea Plaza a nice pop of color to exhibit the new line.

 
That traffic cone knows what's in

 

 
Sephora make-up artists showed guests how to rock Tangerine Tango


The Color of the Year Nail Enamel Set ($24) includes the shade Tangerine Tango in four different finishes: cream, matte, shimmer, and glitter.

 

Looove the packaging!

If you can't wait to get your hands on the color of the year the color of the year on your hands, check out OPI OPI On Collins Ave, CND Poppyfield, and Essie Olé Caliente.


While the pop-up shop is now closed, the Sephora + Pantone Universe collection will be available at Sephora in stores soon and is already online.

10 comments:

  1. I heard about this being the color of the year but I've never seen a pop up shop like that! How cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a brilliant idea :) I love the design of pop-ups especially when they are unique like this!

      Delete
  2. I was at my Sephora today (in San Luis Obispo, CA) and they had all of this stuff out and it looked so cool! I was thinking about buying the nail polish set you have pictured but when I put my nails which have OPI A Roll In The Hague up to it they were almost the same color. I guess I saved some money. But anyway, I have really been liking orange lately so this is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh A Roll in the Hague seems just like this color! There are many options out there :)

      Delete
  3. I was so curious about this collaboration!!! The nail polish set is gorgeous. As usual, we will never seen these products in italian Sephora. Sign sob. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can shop online if they ship international!

      Delete
  4. I totally snatched up the polish set, lipstick & eyeliner trio a few weeks ago, but everything is packaged so prettily I'm afraid to use them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes! That's the worst part about special packaging - I'm also never able to throw it out!

      Delete
  5. I got the nail polish and the lip gloss! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yay I'm looking forward to your review :)

      Delete