Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Store Opening: Sephora in the Meatpacking District

 

Tomorrow, Sephora will be opening it's 16th NYC location on 9th Ave and 13th St. The store will be giant (4,500 square feet) and is the first to feature "mobile checkout"... which I imagine to be similar to Apple's checkout model. There will be exclusive brands & products (several include Giorgio Armani cosmetics, Tatcha, and 21 Drops) and stations where you can learn to master beauty tricks or find the foundation that's right for you. You can pick up an exclusive tote bag with purchase at the grand opening!

Nail polish can be found at Sephora by Illamasqua, Nails Inc, NARS, Sephora by OPI, and Sephora's own house brand.

There seems to be a lot of hype behind this location! I saw the new store under construction during Fashion's Night Out and can't wait to visit after it opens. I always enjoy seeing a store I'm familiar taken to the next level :)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you're going to let us know what you think of that store once you'll have the chance to go shopping there... My list of places to go to in NYC is getting bigger and bigger each day ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! This is right by my apartment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey_lili, went today! Will post soon!
    Carly, did you go yet?

    ReplyDelete