Thursday, September 22, 2011

New Store Opening: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics

Image source: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Facebook

Good news for color lovers and bad news for wallets - Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics will be opening their flagship location in the Lower East Side TOMORROW, September 23rd! Nail polish lovers and fans of bright, pigmented colors adore Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics. Long have I lusted over the saturated lip tars and crayon-box inspired polishes! I can't wait to see these products in person. Check out the OCC website and start making your shopping list.

The flagship location of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics is located at 174 Ludlow Street between Houston and Stanton. The map has been updated!

8 comments:

  1. I'll look forward to your swatches!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I can't wait! I may have to go check this out on Sunday if the rain ever stops!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ChaosButterfly, ditto :)
    Kimberly, thanks I'm excited to see them in person and pick a few out!
    Carly, SERIOUSLY girl this rain is too much, bring a raft lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're sooo lucky. No OCC in Toronto, Canada. Boo hoo....

    ReplyDelete
  5. glitterM, *crosses fingers* someday hopefully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The opening poster rocks!! Hehe, I just wanna share that the day it opened was also our wedding anniversary. We could've gone there if I read this earlier. Thanks for sharing anyway. :)

    Kristopher Gawron

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kristopher, congrats on your anniversary! I hope you get to check the store out sometime in person!

    ReplyDelete