Thursday, May 5, 2011

OPI Silver Shatter Loves Your Polish So Much It Will Marry It

Silver Shatter Central Park
"If you love it so much, why don't you marry it" - any middle schooler

If it's a nice spring day, chances are you will see at least one couple taking their wedding photos in Central Park! Last weekend, we saw probably four or five brides and grooms with photographer in tow trekking around the park. Some of the brides were wearing sneakers under their wedding dresses :) On Sunday, we came across a real live wedding in progress. I bet they have some amazing pictures.

I was so happy to find OPI Silver Shatter recently at Ricky's. While I love how Silver Shatter looks over the pastel shades in OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection, I wanted to try it out over a brighter shade. Here is Silver Shatter over China Glaze Sugar High, which is a vivid watermelon-y pink.

Silver Shatter Sugar High


Compared to Black Shatter, I found that Silver Shatter shatters in bigger chunks. I love the irregular and random patterns!

Speaking of weddings, I thought you'd enjoy seeing this ad that is still on many cabs :)

Congrats Williams and Kate cab

10 comments:

  1. I love your colourcombo! It looks very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is probably one of the best combos I've seen with the silver shatter. Beautiful!!

    And I still can't get over how un-hot William became. Like yooo what happened? He was so tasty. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really good! You're right - they were made for eachother. And speaking of made for eachother - Will & Kate definitely fit that bill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha you crack me up :)

    I'm not that into crackle/shatter polishes, but I think Silver Shatter is amazing :) Nice combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this new shatter!! It goes with everything!! I tagged you for an award on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Kreativity! Your post is making me want to go and put some Silver Shatter over my Bubbly Bombshell, righ now... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm planning on wearing Converse under my wedding dress... :)

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this so much!! I NEED Silver Shatter like some serious!! :)

    That cab topper is so freakin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! look so beautiful!
    ah im dying to have this shatter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Jane!
    Chaos, thanks! And he's slowly becoming a toaster.
    Glad you like it, Meg!
    Swååfie, I would say if you only have one crackle/shatter, this is it!
    Une Ruxi - wow thanks!!!
    AllThingsNails! - thanks! I hope you share pics!
    Fiona, oh I hope you do wear Converse :) that would be awesome. I'd totally consider it.
    chell, I hope you get it!
    Charlotte, thanks! I'm super happy with how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete